Friday, August 13, 2010

Classroom: During

Angela and I spent most of the day yesterday in the classroom brainstorming together and coming up with what I was going to do to get some color in my classroom! What we've done so far looks great and I can't wait to keep working on it/finishing it next week! I also did some organizing of my Science materials and extra supplies. Still a lot of work to alll of the school issued books together, but I'll figure it out! lol. Thanks again, Ang, for allll of your help/ideas! It would've taken me FOREVER without you!

Added border/board paper to front bulletin board...

CHAMPS is our discipline plan for the year... This is almost done!Beginning of the back wall...

Now I just need to label the books and buy a few more organizer cartons!
LOL. Sooo we somehow forgot a few letters... Ha.

Have a lot to do next week, but I know it will get done! Friday is Meet Your Teacher day so I have 4 days left!! Eeek!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment