Tuesday, January 25, 2011

North.. or South?

Zach and I have decided that we are going to use our tax return to treat ourselves to a fun getaway! I'm thinking we should do it for his birthday / our 5 year anniversary in July/August... He thinks my Spring Break / my birthday would work (that's only 3 months away!)... We are debating on two completely, totally different options... 5-7 days in Jamaica doing the all-inclusive resort thing OR! go on a week long Alaskan cruise (which don't start sailing until May so my date options work better!) lol! I've done the Caribbean thing 100 times on a cruise, but never a resort thing. Living in Florida we have plenty of beaches and SUPER hot weather in August so we're thinking maybe a nice, chilly vacay would be great... But lounging next to the pool/crystal blue water sounds so amazingly relaxing! I just dont know...

This

OR

That!?

What a tough decision..

-Ashley

2 comments:

  1. well you know what my vote is....

    ----Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just double check both places and see if there is a rainy/bad weather season and make sure you don't go there! Heard too many stories of folks going places in the bad weather season and sit in their rooms the entire time! Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete