Thursday, January 27, 2011

Why Bother???

This is Zach...

I left football practice today around 615pm and was wondering why Ashley hadnt called or anything, when I finally remembered that I thought she said something about having to stay late at school. So after calling her several times and her finally answering she confirmed this.

She was saying how she wouldnt leave there until like 730 and would stop and get food for dinner on her way home if I wanted. So that thought ended with her saying she would call me when she left.

TRYING TO BE NICE... I got home and starting cooking up some dinner. I wanted to suprise Ashley and cook dinner. I thought since I dont do this very often she would be happy, but since she had such a long day she would be SUPER happy. Boy was I wrong.

Turns out a co-worker of hers bought her some Sunny's BBQ earlier. She wasnt even hungry. Why couldnt she have told me this on the phone earlier, I will never know.

This is my rant and rave about Ashley, but truthfully, she is the greatest and I love her~

No comments:

Post a Comment