Saturday, April 9, 2011

A+D Wedding Day

So on the day of Ashley and Daniel's wedding a lot of fun things happened before the wedding...
1. Z got his first (and def not last) pedicure!

2. We went to lunch at a beach side restaurant on their deck... perfect!



3. Jess and Kyle joined while Britt was doing "bridesmaid stuff"


4. Zach and I left the restaurant and went straight to Target to pick up a wedding gift. (Don't judge, we are ALWAYS last minute). We made it back to the hotel in time to change/shower, BUT something happened to where I had literally 15ish minutes to get completely ready. We walked into the hotel room and Jess is in her towel, hair wet, etc and starts off by saying "Don't get mad.. I've already called the front desk". Z and I looked at eachother and had no idea what she meant. Well, apparently while she was showering she needed to shave so she moved the showerhead over so it wouldn't wash away her cream and the WHOLE SHOWERHEAD CAME OUT OF THE WALL! She said she had shampoo in her hair and it was spewing out of the hole everrrry where!! A guy eventually came up to fix it, but said it would take awhile. I was freaking out because I was in no way going to a wedding as gross as I looked. Thankfully after 15 minutes of talking to the front desk they allowed us to use a booked room's shower (but the people hadn't checked in yet)... it was insane! I didn't feel I looked very nice, but whatever it was still a fun wedding... and that will be the next post!


-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment