Sunday, April 24, 2011

Quarter of a Century!

If you ask Wikipedia what 25 is they will tell you "25 (twenty-five) is the natural number following 24 and preceding 26". It is also the age I turn today. Holy moly! I'm officially in my "mid-20s". Siiigh. Halfway to fifty!? I think I'll go get my walker now because I'm 1/3 of 75! Haha. Only kidding. I always make my birthday a more than one day celebration. Friday my mom took me shopping... yesterday my friends threw me a birthday barbeque out by the pool. Let me just say the weather was AMAZING and the water temp. was PERFECT! After we went to the arena football game Z was working and got "hooked up" with free food and drinks. Today is Easter and my parents are having the family over for a late lunch to celebrate both holidays! :) I will post fun pics of the barbecue/party soon!












-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment