Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Title in 2011-2012

Today my principal called in teachers to her office to let them know they'd be moving grades due to student numbers. 4th grade was losing a unit due to 3rd grade being so small this year, which meant she decided I'd be one of the 2 that would have to go to another grade. I had no idea what she was going to say.. and I was shocked when she said it.. but starting in August I will no longer be a 4th grade teacher but a ....

I'm pretty nervous. Their main focus is Science, which is my least favorite subject, but she promised me I'd have help, a great team to work with, and that I'd be just fine! I'm just thankful I have a job at the same school! Here's to "passing" 4th grade and going on to try to be smarter than a 5th grader!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment