Monday, April 25, 2011

Birthday Celebration #2!

Yesterday morning Zach got up and walked the dogs for me (yippee!) and it was taking him awhile so I thought he decided on a long walk, but he walked back in with an Easter basket and a present.... In the bag was Photoshop to edit our pictures with and in the basket was a showerhead, a CD, a Cosmo mag, CANDY!, and Rays gear that I can't wait to wear when the team comes back home! :) After I opened my gifts he left and went to get busy cooking breakfast in the kitchen. Of course he made my favorite - french toast! Mmm. Seriously it's like better than restaurant quality. AMAZING!









After breakfast I showered and got ready to head over to my parent's house for lunch. I was still full, but it was a holiday so eating 3 huge meals by the end of the day was okay! We had ham, mashed potatoes, green beans, potato salad, caesar salad... and TWO yummy desserts. My grandma made a banana pudding for me and my parents bought me a Carvel ice cream cake. It really doesn't get any better than that! Then it was present time! My mom had taken me shopping a few days before, but I got "The Soup Bible" from my grandma which is a huge recipe book with all sorts of soups (yum!) and the Kuerig one cup coffee maker with coffee and cups from my parents! It is a pretty nift gadget that makes coffee, tea, hot cocoa, etc. in under 2 mins with little clean up! I LOVE it and can't wait to use it every morning before work...















Until next year, birthday! :)




-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment