Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ashley and Daniel's Wedding Day!

The real reason we drove across the state was to celebrate the marriage of my "randomly chosen" roommate in my dorm at FSU.. who I ended up living with in an apartment the next year as well and her bf she started dating our first year in college! The wedding was beautiful! The ceremony was held in a church in downtown Fernandina Beach and her reception was at a resort/golf course area known as The Plantation. They had a live band... a nacho bar... and unlimited amounts of "Pirate Punch"... Dancing... a great sunset... and many happy memories! Congrats to them both - they are truly perfect for each other!


Z and I outside of the reception hall (covered in gnats!).

The porch area of the hall... Daniel, Ash, and Ash!

The hubby and I again! :) The girls!

I love Z in blue!!


We had a wonderful weekend together with our bffs! Many fun memories!


-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment