Monday, April 25, 2011

Birthday BBQ

On Saturday a group of my friends got together and had a fun pool day! The weather was AMAZING! and the pool water was perfect! We spent the whole afternoon eating, drinking, swimming, and laughing! It was such a fun way to spend my birthday-eve! The boys grilled hotdogs, hamburgers, and even boiled shrimp (which I didn't eat) on the grill! We had tons of chips and cookies too and everyone had a really nice time. I'm finally not a glowing white anymore.. woo hoo! My spring break goal has already been accomplished and it's only day 3/10 off! :) The Lightning played at noon that day, but were winning so much that Z was able to hang-out up until he had to drive home to change for work!

I love my friends and everything they do for me! :) Thanksssss!!!


Some of the spread...

Some of the gang! :)
Love these girls!




Z's burgers are AMAZING!!!




-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment