Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Got My Hair-Did!

I actually got it did twice... The first time I used a Living Social deal (umm I think anyone and everyone should have THE deal sent to you daily... as well as Groupon - look them up at www.livingsocial.com OR www.groupon.com and hope they have deals at a city near you! They send out food, hair, nail, massage, bike tune ups, ANYTHING you can think of deals that you buy at a major discount. For example, my hair one was 50$ for a cut/partial highlight OR a cut/one process color - normally 125$. I loved this deal, spent 50$, and printed out a coupon for 125$! Another time I spent 10$ for a 20$ gift certificate to a new local burger joint... sometimes you just get lucky and win big!) Okay - I'm done advertising and should've made that a whole different blog, but I got on a huge tangent! - back to my hair blog! lol.

Okay, so I went and got my cut/partial highlight at the nice salon in Tampa, but I left feeling like the highlights were just too dark! That was because I had dyed my hair SO dark before that the bottoms were turning orange so she had to put toner on them and it just really darkened the top back up... Bummer! So I went to GA and Z really thought they should be lighter too so he made me an appointment with his cousin who does hair (for super cheap!) lol! She really lightened up the top for me and I love it! In some of the pictures it's hard to tell, but it's no longer DARRRK dark and will probably get even lighter once I'm in the sun all weekend! She told me no more dying it dark if I ever think I will go light again. And my mom agrees - no more dark!! lol. We will see about that! :)

Getting ready for Z's dinner!
Ash & Britt!
Kelly and I!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment