Sunday, July 25, 2010

I CAN'T Stop Thinking About...

LONGBOAT KEY!!!! Almost every summer since I was a baby my family would vacation on the beautiful island LBK. I wasn't able to go the last two years because I was in Oklahoma... and I didn't go in 2006 because of my wedding. Other than that we have had a chance to make it down there for a couple of days, a week, or 2 weeks! The condos we stay at we've been going to for as long as I can remember and I just LOVE it! This will be Zach's FIRST trip to LBK and I'm so excited for him to finally experience my family's summer tradition after 7 years together! My parents will be staying for two weeks, but we'll just be there Fri-Mon/Tuesday... we haven't really decided! I can't wait for sun, sand, beautiful water, margaritas, and sunsets! :)

This was in 2007 when I went and Z was in Cuba :(
A shot from the pool deck...
After the sunset with my mom!
Laying out!
The tiki hut/pool deck/condos/gulf in one!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment