Monday, July 26, 2010

Zach's Bday Celebrations!

I think Zach really enjoyed his birthday! He got a lot of loot from family and friends! 170$ in cash, 25$ to Chili's, 25$ to Outback, 30$ Best Buy, a pair of USF basketball shorts, 3 polos, and he ordered the brand new Droid X cellphone! That phone is pretty amazing and I'm pretty jealous... lol. He started his actual birthday out at lunch with his friend Sean at a local Mexican restaurant... then he went and got an hour massage!, then he hung-out around the house until it was time for dinner at Kobe's! Dinner was AMAZING! So good/fun for everyone! After dinner we came home and ate banana cupcakes with a whipped peanut butter buttercream icing and chocolate drizzle made by Angela with a little help from me (does licking the batter count as helping?) Sean and his girlfriend Erika joined us in eating them and they were so yummy!

The next day we went to Moe's for his free birthday burrito lunch and then saw Inception (SOOOO good)! That night we cooked dinner at Sean's house and went swimming in the dark! I taught everyone how to play "Toothpick" which involves just a toothpick and people standing around the pool and diving in after it. It was a lot of fun and we played for a long time!
His birthday weekend ended at my parent's house with his favorite meal cooked by my dad. Zach has named the dish "Cheesy McCheeserson Pasta" (spelling might be off, but I think that's close enough!) lol. My dad made this recipe up.. it had 6+ cheeses in the sauce and it's pretty much to die for! My parents, both of my brothers and their sig others, and the dogs were all there to eat together and we ended our day again taking a night swim at Sean's house (and playing more toothpick)!
Yummy Cupcakes!!
Cards galore!
The WHOLE gang at dinner!
Blowing out the cupcake they brought him!
Flash didn't work.. but SURPRISE!
They are singing to you and beating a big gong for you! hehe.
Hope your 26th was amazing Zachary!
I love you!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment