Friday, July 16, 2010

Hair-a-phobes!

So I have to admit... I'm a dork! A dork that has always loved game shows.. whether it was playing on the computer/Super Nintendo, watching GSN, or even just playing board games - I just love games! Well, on Facebook you now have the opportunity to play Family Feud and I've been playing off and on for the past week or so. Well, a couple of days ago I got a question about what might turn on/turn off a girl depending on the person. I had the perfect answer and it was right up there at the top:

What makes this so funny is that I have a pretty hairy hubby. Zach has lots of back hair, chest hair, etc, but I also have a pretty hairy dad so hair is a normal guy thing to me... Hairless guys seem girly to me honestly. I mean hair doesn't turn me on by any means - I'm not like gaga for hair, but it definitely doesn't turn me off - it's just the norm!! However, Z's family is deathly afraid of his hair... and I now see that it's normal for this to go either way because it was the number one answer on Family Feud! ... We WON'T get into his two tattoos though. *cough, cough* And thank you Z for taking out that earring a few years ago!!! :)
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment