Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Rebeca & Yunior

Last Saturday I attended a high school friend's wedding and had such a great time! I am so happy for her and her new hubby - they are so cute together! Rebeca graduated from UF and while I was at FSU for my freshman/sophomore year Britt (the bridesmaid I'm in the pics with) and I would take multiple trips down to Gainesville and stay with her ... and she would come up to visit us! Lots of fun college memories with her - even if she is a gator! (booo) hehe! :)
Her UF roomies, Britt, and me!
(Her reception is where my rehearsal dinner was held)!

Yummy cake!

Got a photo with the BEAUTIFUL bride!

Quick shot before introductions!

Being silly on the dance floor!

The next morning I had to be up at 4 to catch a flight to ATL, but the sleepyness was definitely worth it! Congrats to the newlyweds!!!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment