Monday, November 1, 2010

The Conclusion: HBP The Morning After!

Well... before we get to the morning after lets go back to the end of the night... Ash had drove and was driving herself home and once we got to the PUBLIX parking lot she parked at... we realized her car had been TOWED! On the phone I told her to park in publiC parking.. she misheard me and parked in the publiX parking next to the restaurant that was surrounded with "Tow Away Zone" signs. Siiiigh. Britt, Ash, and I went on a 20$ cab ride and once we got there she had to pay 120$ to get her car out and then we were back in business. What an expensive night! We picked up the gals and headed back to the hotel and somehow ended up ordering 2 large pizzas from Domino's! Woooops! lol.


We woke up and Z had managed to get us EIGHT free breakfast buffets. By 10am there were 4 of us left so we ended up using that deal (Retail value of 16$ a piece... Thanks Z!!) He also got us a nice military discount on the hotel (thanks Z!). He's sure good for something ;) I realized on the way home I had lost my debit card and had to order a new one.. but the night was so worth it! The wedding is just 13 days away now... CAN'T wait!!

My plate of random goodness!

Britt wasn't thrilled I was taking this photo! lol
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment