Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Veteran's Day!

Just wanted to say thanks to all the soldiers who have served, or who are still serving, and let them know that they are appreciated!!! Thanks for your service and for protecting our great nation!!

... but of course my own personal vet deserves some special recognition too! :) My love, my hubby, my ZACHARY! lol. So proud of you and what you have done - you're amazing babe!!

Reenlisting last year...

I love my soldier!

"If you don't stand behind our troops... then feel free to stand in front of them!" - love me that quote! :)

Zach and I spent our day off together... started with a little wake-up back/hand massage for the soldier and then we went to lunch and saw Due Date! :) It will be weird going back to work for just a day, but I'm definitely not complaining!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment