Sunday, November 28, 2010

GOO NOLESSS!!!

The last time the FSU Seminoles beat the Florida Gators was in 2003! I started going to FSU in 2004 - so this means that they had not won since I was in HS! The Noles had been breaking my heart every Thanksgiving weekend for the past 6 years, but it all changed last night when we CREAMED them!!!! Thank goodness! I'm done hearing my UF friends talk so much crap every day. We left SmallTown, FL, USA yesterday morning so I could shower and head to the bar to meet up with friends before kickoff. It was perfect timing and the night was amazing! Thank you Noles for making me excited beyond belief!!! F-L-O-R-I-D-A ... S-T-A-T-E! FLORIDA STATE, FLORIDA STATE, FLORIDA STATE... WOOOOO!

Hard to see, but it says 31-7.. final score!

We were SOO excited!Fruity Pebbles shot?! The prego waitress gave us the idea. Not too bad! (Rebeca is a Gator alum.)
NOLES!

We also clinched a spot in the ACC championship game last night!! I couldn't believe it! We needed NCState to lose to Maryland... and they did!!!! Yay!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment