Monday, November 15, 2010

My Best Friend's Wedding!!

November 14, 2010! My best friend Heather got MARRIED to the love of her life Todd! :) The wedding was beautiful!! Her sister was her Maid of Honor and Todd's childhood friend was the Best Man. We got there about an hour early to keep her company and take a few pics pre-wedding! She looked absolutely GORGEOUS and I couldn't be happier for her and her husband! :) They are spending the next 3 days at the beach then coming home for a couple weeks until they leave for their honeymoon in California! They will be running a marathon and touring Napa Valley area! So fun!! Anyway, congrats again to the beautiful bride and the wonderful groom! Love you both!

Since it was on a Sunday night I took my first (paid) personal day ever! It feels kinda nice to just be relaxing right now andddd getting paid for it! WootWoot! Now on for the pics and we all know they are going to be random because that's how I always roll! hehe.


Britt, the Bride, and the MOH!

I gave Z his own little personal photo shoot! :)
I tied my favor ribbon around my drink.. I'm festive!
The hubby and I!! Loveeee you!
Her table numbers had their dog Riley doing in poses/action shots!
Too funny.
Lobe and Lobe!
Telling him he better be nice with the garter!
Of course he dove in head first! :)
The gals!
HUSBAND AND WIFE!
Saying their vows!

I hope you both live a happy and blessed forever together!! LOVE YOU!

-Ashley & Zach!

1 comment: