Sunday, November 21, 2010

"Thanksgiving" Dinner #1

On Friday night Z and I met up with my parents and 2 brothers along with their significant others for dinner. Since my grandmother who lives in LA had a heart attack on Wednesday and is having surgery tomorrow my parents left Saturday morning to be there for her and Z and I are going to visit family I have in the Tallahassee area Wed-Sat so we all won't be around for Thanksgiving. Instead of not getting together at all my parents decided they'd take us all out for a super yummy dinner before they left! It is always so much fun getting everyone together... even though we live so close it doesn't happen as much as it should because our schedules are all pretty different, but we try!

My parents!
My older brother, Justin, and his fiance Melissa.
They are getting married in St. Lucia on April 29.
I have my fingers crossed we get to go....!!
Zach and I
My younger brother, Doug, and his gf Brittany
The whole family... definitely Christmas card worthy!
Love you guys!!!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment