Sunday, November 28, 2010

Go Bolts!

Zach has a season ticket to the NHL team the TB Lightning and usually tries to go to every home game with his friend who bought the ticket next to his seat. I hadn't been to one yet, but decided since I'm on vacation - why not finally go!? We ended up having a good time together and bought seats that were in the last row and not connected to anything - so we had more space than usual. This was nice because I like to sprawl out and take up as much space as possible with all of my stuff! lol. Before the game we stopped by a bar and had a few drinks, but made it into the arena pretty early. I even got my picture taken with a local sports announcer named Todd Kalas who does the Rays game, but that's on a phone camera! Oh well! :)

Before the game.

During the game we had a photo shoot!
Not too bad...
Really bad!
We won!
Z being silly! Hot player!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment