Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cold Weather Gone ... Cold Symptoms Back

I can't believe I have ANOTHER cold... or is it the same one?! The weather here in Tampa has been CRAZY! Record lows, frost on the ground in the morning, etc. (although now it's back to 70 something and humid as heck and this has nothing to do with MY cold, but it has been cold). Anyway, back in November was the first time I felt pretty crappy. That took about a week to get over, but once it was gone there were no lingering symptoms. Well, a week or so before Christmas it was back again. I had the super stuffy nose, congestion, on/off headaches, but it went away leaving an obnoxious cough. The cough finally went away after Christmas and is BACK! ... with the sore throat/sneezing attacks/etc. My parents think I'm allergic to dogs, but the first time it happened they weren't even around me. Maybe it is allergies, but who knows. I just know I want to feel 100% for longer than a couple of weeks at a time.

Okay, I'm done complaining. I'm going to go find something to do so I'm not stuck in the house for my whole FOUR day weekend. Adios.

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment