Thursday, January 28, 2010

Moving In

Tomorrow Zach and his friends will be spending their morning painting our apartment! Tonight we went out and bought paint for the bathroom, living room, bedroom, and the kitchen and I'm very excited! The last two places we've lived at had ALL white walls and I think having color will make it so much more "homey". Thankfully our leasing agent is letting Zach paint before we're allowed to move in because we aren't going to sign the lease and actually get the keys until Sunday afternoon... The movers will be here sometime on Monday, which is why I am not going into work. I'm hoping they will be here before or after Zach's afternoon class so I'm not directing them on my own. Lol.



I am mostly looking forward to having our own bed... it has been about 2 months since we've slept in it! Yay for Monday and the things that will be happening!

Wish us luck...

-Ashley

1 comment: