Saturday, January 30, 2010

Furniture Assembly

Zach and I woke up early this morning and went and dropped off my car for an oil change. Instead of waiting around we decided to go shopping for a new TV stand. The one we're going to have delivered on Monday we bought in KY for 20$ at a garage sale and is slowly, but surely, falling apart! We went to a few different stores, but I decided I liked the stuff we saw at Target the best. I wasn't sure if they would have anything of good quality, but what we picked out is actually pretty heavy duty and I love it! We decided to get the matching coffee table too...

We got home and spent a lot of time finding pieces and screwing screws, but it got done and looks great (minus the fact the piece of wood dividing the shelves in the stand is on backwards... but we'll fix it some other time!) lol. I took a few pictures of Z and my dad hard at work, but I can't seem to find my dang camera cord... so I'll post those some other time!
The Coffee Table... The Stand...

Zach and friends finished painting and it looks SO good. I'm so happy with the way everything is turning out so far! :)

I'm supposed to go out tonight to celebrate a friend's birthday so I hope this rain decides to stop sometime soon... Enjoy your weekend everyone!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment