Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My New BFF

Yesterday from 5am-2pm I had a new best friend. I spent time with this friend every 15-20 minutes consistently...

My BFF

I was SO sick yesterday. I think Zach passed it on to me, but I got it WAYY worse. He got sick a few times on Friday and slept the day away, but nothing too crazy. I woke up yesterday morning at 5 not feeling so hot and had to make a run to the bathroom literally every 15-20 minutes for the next 9 hours!! I'm feeling better now, just really weak. On a good note, I have lost 5 pounds! lol. Once I start eating again I know it will come right back, but I'm glad I can see something positive out of this experience for the time being! hehe.
Luckily I already had today off so I can spend the day in bed relaxing, but it's back to work tomorrow (the day I start getting paid!)!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment