Sunday, January 17, 2010

Let Me (Let Me) Upgrade Ya

I want to start off by saying I've had the same phone for 1 year and 8 months. That's like a lifetime for me to go through without dropping it, losing it, letting it go for a swim...etc! I'm so proud of myself! :) Zach is on his third phone since we got on this contract together, but I still have my little, beaten to death LG Venus and I'm ready to move on! It was just 2 weeks ago a friend of mine asked me what was up with my phone... it really looks that bad!

I decided for my next phone I want a BlackBerry. I have a job now and hubby has the GI Bill and since I'm not totally relying on his income I'm going to treat myself to something I really want and something really nice! I was eligible for an upgrade on Jan 11th, but I've somehow managed to wait and not be SO impulsive like I usually am ... and in doing so I've learned that the one I wanted, the Tour, isn't going to be top of the line anymore. Verizon is releasing the Tour 2 around February 3rd (I've done a whole lot of researching) so I'm going to wait! It looks exactly the same, but has a track pad instead of the ball (which I've heard is awful) and it will have wi-fi and supposedly a faster processor, but I'm no geek so that doesn't really concern me.
Anyway, I'm excited and hope that all my "crackberry" friends are right in the release date or I might just go crazy having to wait even longer ... I don't even have the phone yet and I already love it! lol.
Tour 1vs.
Tour 2


-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment