Sunday, December 20, 2009

All Coked Up!

I thought for sure Z had been to the Coca Cola factory being that he has had family in the ATL area for the longest time.. but I was wrong! Every time we come here I tell him I want to go to the museum, but we never do - except for this time. We had such a nice afternoon together downtown! The Coke museum had a 4-D show, a lot of rooms with different artifacts/history, and even an all you can drink tasting room with 64 different sodas! (I was brave and tried every single non-US one!) It ended up being about 40 samples... my stomach hurt after! If you ever get the chance to go I don't suggest trying "Beverly" from Italy - EW! Seriously SO awful!

Anyway, here are a few photos from our day out!

Cheers!

The Coca-Cola tree!


Thought this was kind of cool...
Another cool thing... Zach is holding one of the torches used in the 2008 Olympics!

Excited about the glasses for the 4D show! lol

We leave tomorrow morning for North Carolina. We are spending it with his sister and her family and I couldn't be more excited! She has so many fun things planned for us to do! :)

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment