Thursday, December 31, 2009

Gridiron Gala

Last night we attended the Outback Bowl's Gridiron Gala. It used to be called the Outback Bowl's Presedential Reception, but I guess they changed the name this year! lol. Anytway, this was my third year going and Zach's first. It is all you can eat AND open bar! The food consists of Carraba's, Bonefish, Outback, and Flemings and it is SO delish. You stand in each restaurants line and it's buffet style. We were too full to get Carraba's, but there is always next year. There is also a dessert and cigar bar. I didn't hit up the cigar bar, but you know I took some time in the dessert room! Every year is a different theme and this years was "Rock On" so the music played was mostly from the 80's and there were "rockstars" on stilts walking around and dancing all over the place.

Britt and I rocking out!
Krystal, Me, and Britt!
The Outback Bowl - Auburn vs. Northwestern!
Zach is actually going to the game and cheering for Auburn!
My love and I! :)
Thanks for the good time and the invite, Krystal, can't wait to do it again next year!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment