Friday, December 18, 2009

CONGRATS!!!

To my bff Heather aka LOBE!! Her and her now fiancee have spent the last two weeks in Hawaii and they are now ENGAGED (well, they have been since they got there, but I'm a bad friend and I'm just now posting - lol)! :) I am so happy for them both and can't wait to PARTY and CELEBRATE this fabulous time in her life! After almost 4 years I'd say it's about time because they are so perfect for eachother! The week before she ran in the Space Coast Marathon (26.2 miles for those non-runners) and finished first in her division and qualified for the Boston Marathon with a time of 3:36! She is absolutely amazing and I'm so proud of her!

The pic she first sent in a text:
"I'm in Hawaii and ENGAGED!!!!" (I couldn't stop smiling!)

Nice work Todd! :)

Love you Heather!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment