Friday, December 18, 2009

Tampa Trip!

I'm really bummed I can't seem to find my camera cord to upload the pictures we took on Tuesday night at dinner (and the memory card of the camera I used doesn't fit in my media hole in the laptop - boo)... but I guess it will show up at some point! This whole moving half our stuff on a big truck, but keeping the rest is making my head spin! I feel more disorganized than usual (and that says a lot!) lol. What went on the truck? What didn't!? No one knows...


I do, however, have some random pictures from my phone to describe my 5 days in Tampa! I got back to Atlanta yesterday afternoon, but I had such an amazing time with family and friends and it went by so fast because I was so busy doing SOMETHING each second of the day!

HOTTTT Bucs game Sunday afternoon w/ Krystal
Grabbed some TCBY (The Country's Best Yogurt, Kelly!) with a friend!


Spent lots of time with Lace, Lua, and Mom!

I got PINK luggage from my parents!
(Happy graduation to me)
Dad cooked one of my FAVORITE meals...
That sauce is homemade and includes at least 6 different cheeses! haha.
I kicked butt at my interview and got a job - love the bathroom pic?!
(I have since then cut 2 inches off and dyed my hair DARRRRRK brown)
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment