Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Interview

I had an interview today for a tutoring position at the school my mom works at. I was pretty nervous, but she kept telling me I'd do fine - and she was right! I got the job!!! It isn't a full time teaching job like I would have liked, but it's something to "get my foot in the door", a great experience, and a way to add new references to my resume! I appreciate all the hard work my mom put in to looking around and talking to people - she's amazing!!
Speaking of my mom... she took yesterday off and took me shopping! I got some new clothes and we just had a great time bonding (it had been over 6 months since I had seen her last). I took us out to lunch and I really enjoyed my day and I think she did too! Love you mom!!
Tonight I'm going out to dinner with the girls to celebrate - I haven't even seen most of them since I've been home! and during the day I'm doing something secretive that Z won't know about until a later date! hehe. So excited!!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment