Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Grill Sgt.

Every Christmas it's tradition for my family to eat steak and lobster for dinner ... Obviously Z and I missed this last week since we were in NC with his family. (Although we did have a nice steak dinner on Christmas Eve - Thanks guys!) My dad decided to buy extra steak and lobster tails and let Zach cook them since he and my mom have been out of town since the 26th. This was Zach's first attempt at cooking these amazing pieces of meat (I don't, however, eat lobster) and it turned out pretty darn good! I called my dad and got step by step directions in hopes that we could come close to his amazingness... and I think we we're almost successful. My steak was still mooing, but that's how I like it! lol. My dad has had a lot of experience and I know as Z cooks more and more he will one day be just as great! lol. I had some green beans and a potato with mine, but Z just ate the meat! lol. He also invited over his friend and we all enjoyed the meal!

The steaks!
Brushing the 1000lb pan with olive oil!

Putting on the steaks.

Ta-da!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment