Thursday, December 31, 2009

Welcome Home!

That seems to be the motto at the apartment complex we're 99% sure about. We've been approved and put the 100$ application fee down already and we have to move in on or before Feb. 1! I didn't expect us to find something so quick that we could afford, but it will be good for us to have our own place. My parents were willing and able to have us here for however long it took us to get on our feet, so I think they were thinking more like June like I was, but I'm very excited! It's only a 1 bedroom/1 bath so it's pretty darn small, but the lease is only for 7 months so if come August we have saved up enough to move into something bigger and better - we will be able to do that instead of waiting a whole year!

Our specific apartment is on the first floor and close to the dog park. That will be nice for us! Parking didn't look like a problem and it's gated at night. Of course I forgot my camera so I only have the pictures from the website of the clubhouse/pool/gym/etc... It's only like a 5min. drive to my parents house and everything we could ever need or want is super close (i.e. Target!!!) lol.

Leasing Center Clubhouse.. with 24hr gym/business center.
I hope I find the time to spend time here...
I will definitely find time to spend time here... :)

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment