Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Great Road Trip

Two exciting events happened yesterday:
  • Zach and I started our move back to Tampa!
  • I GRADUATED!!! I'm finally done with classes and I'm ready to have one of my own! :) So exciting!
Anyway, the 16ish hour road trip has finally come to an end! We left yesterday afternoon after my last class ended and we made our way through Arkansas and stopped in Memphis, TN. While in Arkansas we were on the lookout for a Duggar, or 20, but unfortunately we didn't spot any of them. Sad, I know. In Memphis we decided we'd look for Elvis, but we had NO luck whatsoever! We woke up and started the 2nd half of the trip and went through Mississippi, Alabama, and then finally Georgia. We're now at his mom's house about an hour south of GA and we're enjoying family time!
Crossing into Alabama, I believe...

M-i-s-s-i-s-s-i-p-p-i!
We didn't see one darn Duggar!!
Pretending to be happy!
My driver!

Glad to be going home soon.. I fly to Tampa on Saturday for an interview on Monday! Wish me luck!!

-Ashley

1 comment:

  1. p.s, FYI: mom doesnt live an hour south of GA, she lives an hour south of atlanta! haha! :) Glad you are almost done with the moving!

    ReplyDelete