Saturday, September 5, 2009

Attack of the Moths!

Now that the mud daubers have seemed to leave us alone... we have another insect that has raided our house! The MOTH! When Z and I got home from the football game last night this is what the front of our house looked like!!!

All of the little black specs are moths...

They look right at home! Ewww!
It was absolutely discusting and the next time we leave at night the front porch light will be OFF! We had to walk around back to go inside because if not they would've come into the house... where they are obviously NOT welcome! The other night I went to let Lace and Lua in and a bunch of them flew inside the house... and the only door to the outside is through the kitchen. It was so gross. I had to get the fly swatter and kill them! Lua likes to try to catch them too so she was a big help! lol.

I figured since I posted about something I truly dislike, I'd post a few pictures I've taken on my phone this week of things I DO like!
#1 - An old man in over-alls.
(Makes me smile EVERY time.)
#2 - Margarita in a mason jar from SFCC.
(Not sure why they use pink and blue salt...)
#3 - Choc/Vanilla swirl FRO-YO from Braum's.
(Z took me when I had my bad day on Thurs) :)
Zach helping me grade math papers.
(He asked if he could help.. and enjoyed it!)
UGA game is about to start - GO DAWGS!
-Ashley

1 comment:

  1. First off, I LOVE old men in overalls too... They look so country and it's awesome..

    Second, If I could get Cody to grade a paper I would be in heaven!!! :) LOL

    ReplyDelete