Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Last Two Weeks in Pictures!

Before I get to the pictures I'd like to ask all 7 of my readers (lol) if they have ever heard of anyone having a TENpm curfew... at the age of TWENTY FIVE! Well, it's true. Zach's entire unit is on a curfew. They have to be at a residence from 10pm-4am. Seriously! They had enough, pardon my french, jackasses with DUI's, bar fights, and other stupid things that they punished EVERYONE! If you are caught out after that, unless it's a medical emergency, you could get into serious trouble. Absolutely ridiculous!! Not like Z and I ever have late nights, but occasionally if we want to see a later movie, or go to a football game - ten is a little lame!

Also, Z has a decision to make regarding the Army. It's either go into the IRR (I think it stands for inactive reserve something) ... or the Reserves! He has to do either one for three years to finish the eight years you're required.. since he was Active Duty for 5 years. The Reserves Recruiter offered him $5k, school loan payoff, and TWO of the three years stabilization (which would be in Tampa). He would have to go to trainings one weekend a month and for 2 weeks during the summer. We could pay to have the same insurance we have now (which is amazing), and that is that. I'm not sure which I prefer, but I think I'm leaning more towards him doing the reserves... even if that third year means he could be deployed. Hmm. Pros/cons about both!

Now onto the pictures...

Kahlua walked into the house with TWO bones in her mouth the other day.
She doesn't like to share. Poor Lace... Lua is a female dog. Haha :)
(Lua has her own couch she doesn't usually let Lacey on!)


All of the alligators I used for my lesson on Tues. :)
(Unfortunately their eyes kept popping off...)

This picture may look familiar... but notice the fish is GONE!
RIP Goldie Jr...

Lacey enjoying her doggie ice cream.
Spoiled mutts... :)

I looked outside last night and Lua and Lace were running around the backyard.
When Lace needed a break she'd go in the pool because Lua is too scared to go in it!
(It's totally empty and is now deflated!)

Well, the USF vs. FSU game just started! GOOOOO NOLES! I went to both schools, but grew up dreaming of being a NOLE and they will ALWAYS come first!!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment