Thursday, September 10, 2009

"Now Accepting Debit and Credit!"

... is totally a sign I saw on the way home today ... at SUBWAY! It's like welcome to the new millennium Oklahoma! lol. Honestly though! Who really carries around any amount of cash these days?! I think I have a dollar in my wallet, but probably not! How they have stayed open for business is beyond me. I'd be one of those people that walked in, ordered, and then not been able to pay because they didn't want my plastic! But anyway...

This week has been 1000 times better than last week! My second math lesson went really well and they loved the game on Wed.! :) Today every third grader had testing to see if they would get into the gifted/talented program, but I'm not sure if any of them will qualify. I guess we'll just have to wait and see! It took up all morning and part of the afternoon - poor little ones! We had to teach them how to use a scantron and almost all of them were confused at first! One kid had 3 bubbles bubbled in on one line! LOL.

Zach is off Thurs-Sat. On Saturday we're going to the OU football game. He actually went to Idaho State (the team they're playing) for a year and a half before he decided to join the Army (so RANDOM, I know!) His dad lived out there so it's not THAT random. lol. He and I both know that ISU will get their butts kicked, but I'm sure it will be fun to go and attend an OU game (they are crazy about football there!)! ISU's mascot is the bengal. Bengals are orange and black. I hate orange and won't wear it or cheer for a team that's orange... therefore, I'm an OU fan on Saturday!

TGIF tomorrow!!

-Ashley

1 comment:

  1. When you move to Tampa, and buy a house.. I will buy you an ORANGE housewarming gift!

    ReplyDelete