Monday, September 7, 2009

GAME DAY!! >>--FSU--->

Just wanted to write a quick post and sayyyyyy: GO 'NOLES!! Three years ago today I was a sophomore at FSU and I was partying and getting ready to head to Doak to watch the Canes vs. Noles game with my BFF Brittany! (which I remember we WON!)... oh the good old days!! I remember it was Labor Day and I don't think I made it to class the next morning since it was played on a Monday night, but we had a great time and I miss those crazy days and all of my friends!

This was my first game EVER freshman year...

Britt and I sporting the beautiful GARNET and GOLD freshman year!
I hope to watch the whole thing... that is one good thing about being in the central time zone! The game will start at 7 here, not 8, which gives me an advantage!

Beat those Miami Hurricanes!!!

F-L-O-R-I-D-A S-T-A-T-E... FLORIDA STATE, FLORIDA STATE, FLORIDA STATE! WOOOO!!!!

EDIT: Zach just texted me and said he invited over his friend to watch the game with us tonight... who just happens to be a big Miami fan! YUCK! I was about to put the extra cupcakes from the giant one in the oven when I decided to add red and yellow food coloring to half of the cupcakes... nothing like a little festive dessert for tonight (and I'll be sure he gets one)! hehe. I hate the color orange and any team that wears it... especially Miami (and Florida).

-Ashley

2 comments: