Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ask and you shall receive!

I had a blog dedicated to things I "wished" for. They were purely wants... and I didn't think I'd really get any of them, but I did! I actually got more than half and I'd say I made out like a bandit! I got my spice rack, my monogrammed sticker letters for my car, money, and a camera/bag/lens/etc (ya, so it was stolen, but I still had it at one time!). I feel very blessed to have had such a fun, loved filled Christmas with both of my families! I also got other goodies to include: a BETTY WHITE calendar *hehe*, a steamer to unwrinkle my clothes with, my first pair of Crocs, a set of knives (wow! they actually cut - we used them tonight with our steak dinner!), a cast iron skillet (that we used to cook our steak tonight - score!), a set of new baking pans!, gift cards to Chili's and Olive Garden, stackable tupperware (hello organized cabinet!), a bacon genie, and a cute bag with S on it I can take to/from school! Thanks everyone!!


These are items I got from my "Christmas List"... minus the $$!

We also had been having issues with our dish washer. We'd take out cups/plates/anything really and they'd be covered with nasty bits of something and we'd wash them again, but it didn't help. We bought hard water remover and glass shine stuff, but nothing was cutting it! We complained to the leasing office and voila! While we were gone a nice, shiny WORKING dishwasher was installed! I'd say that's another great gift! :)



I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas with family/friends! I plan on relaxing for the rest of my time off - Monday is going to come way too fast!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment