Thursday, December 16, 2010

Goodie Bags!

Tomorrow is FINALLY Friday!!! That means we will spend the last hour of the day in school having a holiday party! :) I'm going to get pizzas and bring in a bottle of soda or 2 and (hopefully) my students will bring in the rest of the snacks/goodies! :) I spent a little bit of time making them goodie bags and they will also take home their ornaments I bought them! Ashley and Britt are going to be joining us for the party to help pass out things and what not so that is pretty exciting! Right after school ends and the kids are gone we'll be leaving for DISNEY and Z gets home sometime on Saturday (but unfortunately decided to work that night - booo)! Woot, woot on not being alone anymore though!

Some of the mess around me! They will get candy, a pencil, an eraser, a fun straw...
I'm cheap! :)

The goodie bag and myself...

Happy ALMOST Friday to everyone!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment