Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Bucs Game!

Zach and I went to the "Throw Back" Bucs game on Sunday night against the Atlanta Falcons. This is the 2nd year that they have done this game! Players wear the old (super ugly) cream sickle uniforms and the stadium is decorated with old school logos all around it! It was actually a lot of fun, even though we did lose! Seeing players in orange, and not red/pewter, was so strange! This was the first time we had charged up the camera to take some shots and Z got a few great action photos during the game! I love how clear the moving ball is in all the shots... Which reminds me! I took a few shots of running water yesterday just to see the clarity - and Z made fun of me and called me a loser! Oh well, I thought it was neat to play with the camera's shutter speeds and actually see the droplets of water and what not! So I'm a total dork.. give me a break! :)

These are a few *backwards, of course* of the shots he took! (The rest are on facebook LA if you want to see them!)

No idea if 15 caught the ball... or 25! I hope 15 though.. LOL

Some sort of pass... 1st Down!
Everyone in the stands got throw back hats... I HATE this pic, but love the hat!
Fire the canons!!

Every game jets fly over right after the national anthem.. if it's timed right!

Until next time!!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment