Sunday, December 19, 2010

Gifts Galore!

Friday at school was crazy, but also fun! We played (slightly) educational games, went outside for PE AND teacher PE (a first!), and had quite a hopping par-tay! :) I had Britt come with the pizza right at 1 and then I had two other ladies in helping pass out things/run the food lines! The kids seemed to have really enjoyed themselves and we had SO much food! Everyone brought in what they said they'd bring in.. and more! I was so spoiled by my students! Cards and gifts and notes and hugs! I needed Britt to help me take things home because I was out of hands! I received 3 gifts with smelly stuff in it: lotion, soap, body splash, etc! A couple of candles, a picture frame, a purse, and a scarf! It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! They like me.. they REALLY like me! haha. Parents stopped by in the morning to wish me a Merry Christmas and, for the most part!, it was a great day! We did have a few meltdowns, but we got through it! Who needs kids of their own when I have 17 and can send them home every day!? lol.

This was my desk by 11am!
One more was added after lunch!

Wearing some of my gifts! The ears were mine... and I took off my fun holiday Mickey Mouse sweatshirt! LOL.

Yay for 2 weeks off!!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment