Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cookie Monsters!

I spent all day over at my parents house baking, cutting, and decorating cookies with my mom and my husband (for as much as he could stand... he left after awhile and went shopping!). We made peanut butter cookies with hershey kisses, white cholocolate chip and macadamia nut cookies, sugar cookies, peanut butter cup cookies, brownies, and rice krispy treats! It was a lot of fun spending time with the fam and snacking my whole way through the day! hehe.
Starting to decorate!
These are Zach's favorite!
Z made these ... and even added the festive red/green sprinkles!
Z did the legless gingerbread man... mom helped with a tree and star..
I did all of these on my own... I think they are pretty good, actually!
I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas! We are having our annual lasagna Christmas Eve dinner with the family tomorrow night at my grandparents and then will be up early for Christmas breakfast at my parents. My dad always makes a huuuuge breakfast for us and then later makes a huuuuge Christmas dinner with lobster, super yummy steaks, and other goodies! Mmmm. My mouth is already watering! After dinner we will be leaving for Atlanta to spend almost a week with Z's mom, brothers, and extended fam!! I love the holidaysssss.
-Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Those goodies look so yummy! Love the cookies with the Hershey kiss in the middle! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete