Saturday, December 11, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree... *Number 2*

Since Zach and I have been married... we've never celebrated Christmas in the city we'd been living in at that time *thanks Army!*. BUT this year is Christmas with my family and since we're in Tampa and they're in Tampa we finally decided to get ourselves a tree! :) We only had a few strands of lights and a few ornaments, but I know it's one of those things that the collection will grow each year as you pick up random items you like!
Anyway, we headed to a local HS on a semi-chilly day to find the perfect tree! After walking around for just a few minutes we picked one and brought it home with us! It smells so yummy in here and although it likes to lean daily, I love having a tree! Now if only we had ANY presents under the tree we'd be in good shape. lol! Z and I won't have any under our tree... and we did a "Secret Santa" with his family so the presents aspect will surely be bare.. oh well!
Anyway... here's a bunch of tree pictures in a crazy order! (One thing I wish blogger made easier - just takes too long to upload and move around - I don't really have the patience!)

Slowly cutting the string...

Almost there...

Our first pic with our first treeee!

Zach helping out!

Bye, bye bottom!

The star!
Booze enjoys laying under! :)
Zach's ornament...
Another one of his *I let him get this ... in return I got the "JOY" one seen in another post.
After a longggg day at work... wish it was lit!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment