Monday, December 6, 2010

Merry Christmas to us... Early!

Yesterday Zach and I went Christmas shopping for ourselves and bought the "bad boy" mentioned below in the last post! The Nikon D3100 is officially ours! We bought a bundle at Best Buy and got a pretty good deal on the camera, an extra (much nicer) lens, a bag, and a fast SD memory card! We took it to the Bucs game last night and Z got some GREAT shots!! I can't wait to figure out how to use it... He actually wants to take classes with a friend of ours and learn some things!

I walked around the house earlier and got a few shots of some random things, on auto, of course! lol. The dogs will probably be blind by the end of the year with all of the flashes they are going to have to witness! hehe.

Anyway, I'm proud and excited of our purchase because I know it will last us a really long time and we will get a lot of use at it whether we are traveling, at a sporting event, or just hanging with family!

I love when the object is in focus, but the background it blurry...
Here was my attempt!

Creative? I don't think so... LOL

Finally got to hang this up!
She's smiling!!
Z got this beauty of Lace!




-Ashley

2 comments:

  1. LOVE! I'm super jealous...can't wait to get one too! I like the ornament one best! Post some pics from the Bucs game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! I am super Jealous...can't wait to get one too! The ornament one is my fav. Post the Bucs pics!

    ReplyDelete