Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Additions

I went around and took pictures of Christmas decor that has slowly gotten better this month...


Our wall of cards...
One of my favorite blog readers (LA!) cards is missing. Zach spilled syrup on it and no matter how hard we tried to get it off... there was a line of ants up our wall to the card so it had to be removed. Tragic, I know, but LA and fam is there in spirit!!
And yes, our own is up there because I like it that way!
We finally got our stockings embroidered!
Love my font!

Not sure why Z ordered a different font then everyone else!
I guess he's just special like that!
A few of the presents... I was just impressed with my wrapping abilities this year! :)
Christmas Eve went really well! Z and I went to a 5:30 service at a friend of his church. He actually spoke and did a nice job! I loved the fact that instead of having lit candles... they gave out glow sticks! Ohhh times are changing! Straight from church we headed to grandma/granddaddy's house for lasagna! It was delish, as usual... and then we headed over to my aunts for drinks/desserts! I just can't say no to sweets... SIGH! Here's to a wonderful Christmas tomorrow filled with great family and friends... and to a 6 hour drive after dinner!
-Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Haha! We have the same exact monogramed stockings!...monogramed with our name of course!

    --Josh

    ReplyDelete