Friday, October 2, 2009

"Oh to be in Elementary school again...."

So today I had to make another run to C. Elementary to drop off a giant cupcake for a teacher there and I wish I could go back. Life is so simple at that age. In first grade the kids were decorating cookies to look like pigs. It looked like they were all having so much fun. I have to go back to work tomorrow, which means I have to be there at 530 to go "behind bars" and help the other soldiers on my shift babysit grown men. I can not wait to get thru these next 18 days of work and be done babysitting. I am getting so anxious to be done. I didnt think these five years would ever end but the end is defenitely in sight. I have also decided to re-enlist for three years in the US Army Reserves. My unit will be the 320th Military Police Company- Combat Support based out of Pinellas Park in St. Petersburg Florida. I will be in training for two weeks so that I can be qualified as a military police officer and not just a corrections officer. I am excited about starting this next chapter of my life and being able to spend time with friends and family in the Tampa area. I love being a "tamponian"!!!! LOL. Wish me luck, but also say a prayer for my sister, LA, who is having her baby on Oct 14 maybe, two weeks early, because he is half the size of Shaq already. I cant wait to meet this little sucker!
~Sechrist Out

2 comments:

  1. 1. Its a little confusing thinking its ashley speaking and then figuring out in the end that its Z!
    2. No date has been set yet
    3.Its 3 weeks early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked our pig patties... :)

    ReplyDelete