Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Birthdays!

I just wanted to take a moment to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my BFF Heather! She is 24 today and I wish I could be with her to help celebrate her special day! Miss and love youuuuu lots Lobe!

Ashley & Heather!
She is a marathon runner - so I thought this pic. I found on google was fitting! :)


AND I need to say Happy 4th Birthday to our beagle Lacey!! We got her from the Humane Society on April 19, 2006 in Fort Knox, KY. They said she was 6 months old when we got her... so we decided Oct. 19 would work... it may not be the EXACT date, but she isn't complaining!! We're going to take her on an extra long walk and give her some of her favorite doggie ice cream, and Z picked out a super cute new collar for her. It's black with hot pink polka dots!

My beautiful, super spoiled, birthday dogter! :)

Lace and her "sister" Kahlua!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment