Friday, October 16, 2009

Status: PASS!

I just received an email saying I PASSED! my third and final exam! This means in December, after I graduate and finish my internship, I'll be a certified teacher... in the state of Oklahoma! I'm still not sure about what this means for me when I move to FL, but either way I am so excited! The first test I took I knew I passed, the second I was a little unsure because a lot of people have to take it more than once, but this final one had a tough written response question that I thought was going to ruin me. I pretty much BS'ed the whole thing and it showed on my score... BUT! the average of the other essay questions with the average of the selected response meant I got a 265/300... and I needed a 240 to pass. I actually scored a 100% on one of the three multiple choice sections... go me!

Anyway, I just thought I'd share my excitement with my seven followers! Hehe! :)

In other news... the laundry never got done, but I'm working on it! AND tonight Zach's reenlistment ceremony is happening at 6:30! I am so proud of him! He will be joining the Reserves for 3 years. Two of those years he's guaranteed to be in Tampa, he got a bonus, AND his student loans are being PAID OFF! I am going to be the obnoxious wife taking a million pics tonight ... so I'm sure he'll post about it tomorrow and have me upload some pics!

We are BOTH OFF on Sat/Sun! I can't believe it. It feels like it has been forever that we both had two days off together. lol. Tomorrow I'm hoping for beautiful weather so we can go for a drive and visit a little town called Medicine Park! It's so pretty there and I'd like to get out and walk around and explore. I also want to go to a corn maze, but I think that is pushing my luck.

Enjoy your weekend!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment