Thursday, October 29, 2009

More Than "Just a Robe with Sleeves"!

Last night Z and I went to Walgreens to pick up a prescription. When we were in line to pay there was a big sign that said SALE! Of course it grabbed my attention and I noticed there were Snuggies for only 14.99!! I told Z I wanted one, and to my surprise, he quickly said okay get one! (Right before we left the house he told me I wasn't allowed to get anything... but I almost always get what I want - it's just the way it is!) Anyway, I then noticed it came with a book light which I almost bought at Wal-Mart a few days ago! I like to read at night, but I never can lay in bed before bed because Z goes to sleep earlier than me. I am very happy with my new pink Snuggie. It's comfortable, cute, and more than just a backwards robe!!

I can read in the dark, play on my laptop, watch TV... SO multi-functional!
My excited face! haha.

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment