Sunday, October 18, 2009

Three Dead Mice, Three Dead Mice...


... which is to be sung to the tune of Three Blind Mice! Okay, in all seriousness, this really grosses me out, but it's TRUE! We have a mouse problem IN our house!!! The dogs have caught TWO today and we caught ONE on a sticky trap. Ewwwwww!!! Zach has taken all of them out to the garbage, thankfully, and I haven't seen them dead. The dogs have been going crazy ALL day sniffing up and down the kitchen area. We cleaned behind the stove and one ran across the room and I actually saw it, and freaked out. Last year we had two throughout the whole fall/winter season in the house, but this is just ABSURD! THREE in ONE day?! Seriously?! I scream every time I hear one or see one and it makes Z mad, but it's just so GROSS! Ughhh. I don't know what we're going to do about this little, okay BIG, problem, but it makes leaving Oklahoma SO easy. Never, ever in Florida did I witness a mouse anywhere except for in a petshop... where they belong. Usually I think they are kind of cute, but not when they are in my kitchen getting all nice and cozy. ICK.
Hopefully the three we got today will be the last ones we see for awhile... or else my poor dogs won't be getting any rest because they seem to be on guard at all times!
On a different note... tomorrow it's back to school! I'll be spending three hours at the university each day, but that's all that's on my schedule! Wooo - easy week! Have a good one!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment